Protimeter MMS3 Basic Survey Package
Now with wireless capability! The Protimeter MMS3 represents the latest in moisture measurement technology. Its ergonomic 4-in-1 design allows for fast and accurate full building diagnostics both on and below the surface, from new building construction to refurbishing projects in existing buildings. Also, with built-in hygrometric capabilities and an infrared (IR) laser thermometer, the MMS3 also assesses indoor air quality conditions.
- Fast responding hygrometer speeds up building surveys
- Replaceable humidity and temperature sensor
- No need to plug in multiple accessories
- Non-invasive measurement not adversely affected by surface moisture
- Highly accurate
- Pin moisture measurement with built-in calibration check
- Improved non-invasive moisture measurement with sensitivity mode feature and simple field calibration
- Non-contact surface temperature measurement with Infrared (IR) laser pointer
- Fast Response
- Manual and automatic data logging up to 10,000 records
- File viewer mode to view logged data
- Data reporting and processing through Protimeter PC software
- Live data stream over Bluetooth, data log into file or embedded into an image in Protimeter app
- Web interface to view the logged data
- Easy-to-use interface with color display and multi-language capability
- Firmware upgradable
If you’re surveying buildings, inspecting a home, drying a building after a flood, or testing concrete moisture for a flooring application, the Protimeter MMS3 is the solution for you.
Four-in-one Moisture Measurement System
The Protimeter MMS3 combines pin type, non-invasive modes of measurement together with a thermo-hygrometer and a laser IR temperature thermometer in one state-of-the-art instrument.
The measure mode utilises two pins to diagnoses the extent of moisture intrusion for damage assessment and monitor drying out of building structures. The measure mode provides actual percent moisture content (%WME) in a wide range of building materials. Sub-surface %WME measurements can be obtained by using deep wall probes to gather moisture levels deep within a wall cavity or structure.
Search Mode (non-invasive)
The search mode detects sub-surface moisture utilising pinless radio frequency finds moisture up to 3/4 in (19 mm) below surface. As this moisture detection mode is non-invasive, searches behind ceramic tiles, fine finishes, water stains, tile and vinyl floor coverings, wood, drywall, plaster, masonry, concrete and concrete block.
The flat sensor on the underside of the instrument is held against the wall or floor to obtain a relative reading. Surface moisture does not adversely affect the Search mode reading.
Hygrometer Humidity Mode
The Protimeter MMS2 incorporates a compact thermohygrometer sensor, short QuikStick. The compact sensor provides a fast response measures from 0-100% rh can be used as a hygrometer to measure specialist humidity measurements. Whatever the Protimeter MMS2 measures with the QuikStick, the instrument calculates and displays the dew point temperature essential for condensation risk assessments.
Remote Surface Temperature Measurement
The Protimeter MMS2 features an infra-red sensor built into the top of the instrument for non-contact surface temperature measurments. An intergrated laser pointer indicates the position of measurment for clarity. The surface temperature is displayed together with the prevailing dew point temperature and difference between the surface and dew point temperatures.
- QuikStick Short (POL8751)
- 5" Deep Wall Probes (BLD5018)
- HD MC Probe (BLD5060)
- Hygrostick (POL4750)
- Hygro/Quik Ext Lead (BLD5802)
- Calcheck device
- Operators Instructions
- 9v battery
- 2-Year Warranty
- FREE Delivery
We Also Recommend